Thursday, September 13, 2012

Weightloss Wednesday - Week 1

Okay, so I am a little late with my post and it is only week one.... not sure how much that says about my commitment to this whole weight loss journey....

To be completely honest, my heart isn't necessarily in it. It was a year ago, but now.....it's just too disappointing to put my heart into it.

Weight loss this week: 1 lb.

Challenges this week:
I am PMSing and craving everything under the sun!
I am an emotional eater who has been off and on my antidepressants for a couple of weeks (a.k.a. I can't help but eat!)
Will power is something that is really hard to have when you feel guilted if you don't eat.
Temptation seems to be everywhere!

My accomplishments this week:
I am starting this journey whether my heart is in it or not.
I lost one pound.

My goals for next week:
Create my menu for the week.
Get in three 30 minute exercises (no matter what they are).
Take my meds like I am supposed to.
Start tracking my meals again.

No comments:

Post a Comment