Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bleh!

Okay, so it's only the second day of my journey and I feel icky.

I definately haven't followed all of my good intentions....

I intended to eat well...

I intended to start exercising...

I intended to get work accomplished, house cleaned, and still make time to start making myself feel better.

Unfortunately, I did not have a plan in place....

The bad thing is that, even if I did have a plan in place, it would have gone out the window when I woke up this morning to find that my youngest was still not feeling well and I would have to stay home from work with her, yet again.

Yep, this is pretty much how I felt
So, to fill my day, I got some cleaning done, I surfed A LOT of blogs, played facebook games, drank about 4-6 cans of diet pepsi. (Ah ha! There is the culperet! I don't typically drink much soda.) I also only ate cereal for lunch and a small dinner. (Probably another reason for my bleh feeling.)

So, NOTE TO SELF: Number one thing to do this weekend is to come up with a plan, an excercise plan, an eating plan, and a weight loss plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment