Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 4, 1/23-1/30

WEEKLY WEIGH IN: 1.6 lbs. lost!

TOTAL WEIGHT LOST: 5 lbs.

STRUGGLES & CHALLENGES:
During the week, I gained a few lbs. back when I stayed home from work.
I had to add more water to my diet and it took it back off, I get the
impression that it was water retention, maybe from some salty foods.

I also struggled with what appears to be PMS. One day, I cried at the
drop of a hat and definitely ate too much, so I didn't even bother
tracking it, but I got myself back on track!

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
I managed 92 minutes of walking this week!
I also managed to get one of my rings on, not one of the important ones
(engagement and wedding bands), but it was still one I hadn't been able
to wear in almost a year.

MILESTONES:

I have lost my first 5 lbs.

REVELATIONS:

I finally understand that water is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment